Are you paying
unenforceable debts ?
Your compensation could see £'000s written off.
Who are we
We are a group of professionals with over 200 years of industry knowledge in the debt market. We have
teamed up with a panel of specialist consumer credit solicitors and barristers who want to help people like you.
WE DO NOT DO IVAs !!!!!
- We help people facing financial claims from debt buyers.
- People in debt management plans are particularly suitable for our service.
We will recommend a highly skilled solicitor or barrister to carry out a FREE OF CHARGE NO OBLIGATION assessment of your circumstances.
Whilst they are acting for you there is:
- NO REASON FOR YOU TO PAY THESE DEBTS
- NO ACTION MAY BE TAKEN AGAINST YOU
- NO REPORTING TO CREDIT REFERENCE AGENCIES MAY TAKE PLACE
- THEY MAY NOT CONTACT YOU DIRECTLY
Within a month you will receive a detailed report explaining what can be achieved through the Law Firm
In the majority of cases we would expect:
- NO FURTHER PAYMENTS NEED TO BE MADE
- ANY MISLEADING INFORMATION MUST BE REMOVED FROM YOUR CREDIT FILE
- YOUR DEBTS CAN BE SUBSTANTIALLY REDUCED OR WRITTEN OFF WITHIN 18 MONTHS
At this point you can choose to engage a solicitor to do the work for an affordable monthly amount.
- If you are in a debt management plan or paying money to collection companies the answer is YES
- Collection companies buy debts for pennies in the pound then ask you to pay back the full amount with no legal basis
- Debt management companies encourage you to do this, often paying them a fee or accepting large donations from the debt buyers
- The consumer credit act, The FCA CASS requirements, The unfair relationship laws and the financial ombudsman service are all there to HELP YOU THE CONSUMER
- We will make reports to these agencies and seek compensation for you where appropriate
Take a FREE no obligation assessment today.
1. Our skilled solicitors will conduct a no obligation assessment and establish what you really owe.
2. A detailed report will be sent to you confirming the reasons we can seek a substantial reduction or total write off.
3. You can engage a qualified solicitor to deal with the collection companies at an affordable monthly amount.